Friday, July 1, 2011

My "A Day In The Life" Feature on Shop Talk.

A few weeks ago, someone in my photography group challenged members to record a day in their normal life through the lens. It turned out that the date chosen to do the project was a big day for me! My husband brought home his tough boxes with all of his stuff from Iraq (including dirty clothes YAY! :P). It was also the day that we had to drive to pick up his new bass boat. It was just a normal average day but the project turned out to be a blast and I love the way it turned out for me. My feature can be found here and was done by Kim of Kim Kravitz Photography. Kim is one of the amazing admins of our group and such a sweetheart with a great sense of humor. Can't ask for more than that!

http://www.shoptalkphotography.com/2011/06/27/a-day-in-the-life-of-melisha-b/

No comments:

Post a Comment