Monday, May 17, 2010

Free Mini Session Details!

This "I'm not a contest I swear Facebook" contest, is geared towards my Iowa & Kansas friends. I am setting a goal, 200 fans by next Friday! The person that can get me the most fans will receive a free Mini Session - 1 hour, up to 20 fully-edited images and a 20% discount off of any prints purchased! Here's the other great part... After I announce the winner, the first fan that was suggested by the winner that contacts me to book a session will be given the option of a) 50% off a normal 2 hour session b) 10% off any package or c) a free 1 hour Mini Session as well!

Here's how to enter:
- Go to the Melisha Blair Photography fan page.
- Click on the "Suggest to Friends" tab under the main picture
- In the pop-up window, click on all of the friends that you'd like to refer MBP's fan page to
- Send me a message with the names of the people you suggested the page to. If you invited a ton of friends, first initial and last name will be perfectly fine. You don't need to write out their full names if you don't want to. :)

I will send you a message back confirming I have recorded all of the names of your friends. Next Friday, May 21st I will go through all of the fans and check which ones came from who. If two people suggested the MBP page to the same friend, it will be counted for both. I will announce the winner Saturday, May 22nd at 1:00pm Central time so stay tuned. The winner will receive a message from me before I announce it on the page.

GOOD LUCK!

Prizes up to $150 in value. Mini Session prize expires after 1 year. The Mini Sessions can be used towards any regular service I offer: Portrait, Trash the dress, Family, Children, Ect. It is completely acceptable for seniors to use the free Mini Sessions towards Senior Portraits, Additional Special products I offer in the Senior Package will not apply but can be purchased a la carte at a 20% discount if that is what you choose to use it towards.

Thanks to all of my new and old fans for supporting my company and page. I greatly appreciate each and every one of you! Without you, MBP wouldn't exist!
~Melisha Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment